The Cadnant Guest House is a bed and breakfast in Llandudno, Conwy.
It’s a small, friendly guest house with a modern contemporary feel, providing relaxing accommodation and optional evening meal.
Our comfortable bed and breakfast combines a peaceful location with a homely atmosphere, as well as easy access to the town centre, the famous Victorian promenade, the North Wales Theatre and other ameneties – In fact, we are within strolling distance of all the local attractions which makes us an ideal choice when looking for places to stay in North Wales.
We can also help you to plan your holiday / vacation from light strolling or taking it easy to mountain climbing in Snowdonia, horse riding, pony trekking, scuba diving or even UFO spotting! – the choices are yours. We are on hand to make your stay as exciting or as relaxing as you want. The Cadnant guest house has everything you could wish for.
• En-suite bedrooms which are tastefuly decorated to a high standard.
• Wonderful home cooked meals (vegetarians catered for).
• Bed, breakfast and optional evening meal.
• A perfect coastal setting and knowledge that you will be staying in a warm, friendly, family oriented, total non-smoking environment.
• Ideal for active people, with Snowdonia a short drive away providing perfect rambling and mountain climbing.
• Open for Christmas. Enjoy a quiet Christmas at The Cadnant.
So thanks for showing an interest in our site. Please take a look around. We very much hope to see you soon.
Having stayed here at the beautiful Cadnant B&B on several occasions i would highly recommend it. Rooms are spotlessly clean, food is absolutely to die for and Clive and Elaine are the most down to earth lovely people you will ever meet. When ever we come to England again this is definitely the B&B we will be staying at without a doubt. Beautiful.
Recently had a lovely visit to Llandudno, staying with Elaine and Clive who couldn’t have made us more welcome. They both work so hard and have such a lovely place and well deserve the 4* rating they have. I will definitely recommend the Guest House to family and friends. Looking forward to next time.