The Cadnant Guest House is a bed and breakfast in Llandudno, Conwy.
It’s a small, friendly guest house with a modern contemporary feel, providing relaxing accommodation.
Our comfortable bed and breakfast combines a peaceful location with a homely atmosphere, as well as easy access to the town centre, the famous Victorian promenade, the North Wales Theatre and other ameneties – In fact, we are within strolling distance of all the local attractions which makes us an ideal choice when looking for places to stay in North Wales.
We can also help you to plan your holiday / vacation from light strolling or taking it easy to mountain climbing in Snowdonia, horse riding, pony trekking, scuba diving or even UFO spotting! – the choices are yours. We are on hand to make your stay as exciting or as relaxing as you want. The Cadnant Guest House has everything you could wish for.
● En-suite bedrooms which are tastefuly decorated to a high standard.
● Wonderful home cooked meals (vegetarians catered for).
● Bed, breakfast and optional evening meal.
● A perfect coastal setting and knowledge that you will be staying in a warm, friendly, family oriented, total non-smoking environment.
● Ideal for active people, with Snowdonia a short drive away providing perfect rambling and mountain climbing.
● Open for Christmas. Enjoy a quiet Christmas at The Cadnant.
So thanks for showing an interest in our site. Please take a look around. We very much hope to see you soon.
The owners were friendly and chatty upon arrival and throughout the stay. The room was nice and clean, we were given the WiFi password and the breakfasts were lovely. The location is excellent a few minutes walk to the pier, shops, amenities and the train station. Will definitely book again with The Cadnant.
The owners were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was beautifully cooked and delicious! The room was clean and fresh and the beds comfortable. I would recommend this guest house and congratulate Eniko and Stephen in their efforts to provide a perfect stay!
We were thrilled that Stephen and Eniko could accommodate us at very short notice for a two night stay and were made to feel very welcome. Beautifully decorated and comfy room. Super breakfasts set us up for the days exploring. We definitely recommend this lovely guest house and hope to visit again next year.